On this day in 1965, The Beatles began filming Help! in the Bahamas. Sound off on your favorite scene from the movie or any of the soundtrack’s hits such as “Help!”, “Ticket to Ride”, or the most covered song ever written, “Yesterday”. Buy this album now at http://bit.ly/MLneBtls.
- Remember this timeless movie?[small][i]“E.T. the Extra Terrestrial,” 1982[/i][small]
- Happy birthday Judy Garland![small][i]June 10th, 1922[/i][small]
- Remember this historic headline? [small][i]Secretariat wins Triple Crown, 1973[/i][small]
- Happy birthday Nancy Sinatra![small][i]June 8th, 1940[/i][small]
- Happy birthday Prince![small][i]June 7th, 1958[/i][small]