On March 2, 1962, Philadelphia Warriors center Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points against the New York Knicks, setting the NBA single-game scoring record. In the 1961–62 season, his third professional season, Chamberlain averaged a record 50.4 points a game with 25.7 rebounds a game. Visit bit.ly/MLneWC to view a premium video of the NBA legend’s career.
- Remember this timeless movie?[small][i]“E.T. the Extra Terrestrial,” 1982[/i][small]
- Happy birthday Judy Garland![small][i]June 10th, 1922[/i][small]
- Remember this historic headline? [small][i]Secretariat wins Triple Crown, 1973[/i][small]
- Happy birthday Nancy Sinatra![small][i]June 8th, 1940[/i][small]
- Happy birthday Prince![small][i]June 7th, 1958[/i][small]