On March 24th, 1930, actor Steve McQueen was born Terence Steven. His films include The Great Escape, The Magnificent Seven, Papillon, Towering Inferno, The Sand Pebbles, Love with the Proper Stranger, Hell is for Heroes, Bullitt, The Hunter, and Le Mans. Which is your favorite?
- Remember this timeless movie?[small][i]“E.T. the Extra Terrestrial,” 1982[/i][small]
- Happy birthday Judy Garland![small][i]June 10th, 1922[/i][small]
- Remember this historic headline? [small][i]Secretariat wins Triple Crown, 1973[/i][small]
- Happy birthday Nancy Sinatra![small][i]June 8th, 1940[/i][small]
- Happy birthday Prince![small][i]June 7th, 1958[/i][small]